NAMI Santa Clara County offers support groups for people affected by mental illness, led by trained peers with lived experience. We also provide information on related support groups offered by other community organizations. NAMI Support groups are peer-led and aim to empower participants by sharing their experiences and gain support from other support group members. You will find the list of all support groups on pages 2 & 3 of our Current Resource Guide
* Please Note: Observers (e.g., media, researchers, students) are NOT PERMITTED to attend or audit any NAMI SCC class or support group as the information shared in the group are confidential.
NAMI FAMILY SUPPORT GROUP is a support group for family members, significant others and friends of people with mental health conditions. NAMI Santa Clara County offers family support groups in English, Spanish, Korean and Chinese. In addition, we also offer support group which both the individual diagnosed with mental health condition can attend with a family member. These groups are called Family and Peer support group.
Find the Family Support Group that best meets you needs NAMI FAMILY SUPPORT GROUP
NAMI CONNECTION is a free, peer-led support group for any adult living with the symptoms of a mental health condition. The meetings are led by nationally trained facilitators who are also living with a mental illness. This group is for individuals 18 years and older who are living with a mental health condition.
We get together to:
- To socialize with each other.
- Wrestle with our most pressing, current needs.
- Provide each other with the understanding and empathy.
- Share similarities of our experiences.
- Exchange ideas, resources and information.
- We are here for each other during the bad times.
- And we celebrate the good times!
Note: Due to participant limit for our groups, we recommend you join 15 min ahead of the meeting to make sure you are able to join the meeting.
English NAMI-SCC Connection Support group:
This group meets every week on the following days:
- Sundays from 3:00 – 4:30 pm
- Mondays from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Thursdays from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
To join using a camera, click HERE
To join without a camera call 1-669-900-6833, Zoom meeting number 306 350 970.
No pre-registration is required. No personal information will be collected.
NAMI Connection Support Group Led by and for People of Color:
- Meets 1st and 3rd Wednesday 7:00 – 8:30 pm. Pacific Standard Time on Zoom.
- This group is facilitated by Peers who identify as Persons of Color.
Click on the button to register. Zoom link will be emailed to you immediately after registration.
NAMI Conexión, Grupo de apoyo en Español
- Se reúne el segundo y cuarto miércoles del mes de 7 a 8:30 hora del pacífico en zoom.
- Nuestros grupos de apoyo gratuitos y confidenciales ofrecen respeto, comprensión, ánimo y esperanza para compañeros de 18 años en adelante con sintomas de enfermedades mentales.
- Estos grupos son facilitados por compañeros (as) de habla hispana.
Haga clic en “Registrarse. El enlace de Zoom se le enviará por correo electrónico inmediatamente después del registro.
See Upcoming Connection Support Groups: