NAMI SCC offers peer-led, free education programs. With the unique understanding of people with lived experience, these programs and support groups provide outstanding free education, skills training and support.
I am an individual living with Mental Illness…
- NAMI CONNECTION Recovery Support Group – — Adults living with mental illness share with others.
- NAMI Peer to Peer Classes – 9-week experiential course focusing on recovery for individuals 18 and over (English and Spanish). Info: email@example.com
- *NEW* NAMI Community Peer Connector Program – Peer Connectors and Peer Mentors work with Participants on health and wellness.
I am a family member or caregiver of an individual living with mental illness…
- NAMI Family Support Group – NAMI-format family support groups in 5 languages (English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean).
- NAMI Family to Family Classes – 8-week course for family members who have a loved one with a mental illness (English, Spanish, Mandarin and Korean).
- NAMI Basics – 6-week course for parents and caregivers of minors who have a mental illness Info: Call Warm Line at 408-453-0400 option 1
I am a school or health professional…
- NAMI Provider Education – 5-week course for professionals who work with clients who have a mental illness.
- NAMI Ending the Silence – Presentations for high school students, teachers or parents about mental illness.
I am interested in learning more about mental illness…
- NAMI In Our Own Voice – Presentations by trained peers* consumer-presenters to groups of peers*, family members, community groups, colleges and professionals.
- NAMI FaithNet — Information resource for faith communities.
- Nature Walk — Join Peers* and family members on the 1st Sunday of the month at 9–11 A.M. located At Campbell Park in Campbell. For info, call the Davé family at 408-946-4379.
*Peers – Individuals living with a mental health condition.