Helpline has trained and knowledgeable staff with lived experience who offer free and confidential information and support services to individuals, family and friends who have been affected by mental illness.
* NAMI-Santa Clara County (NAMI-SCC) Helpline is NOT a hot line, or a chat line. See below for available hours.
* We are NOT licensed professional providers of psychiatric, medical or social services. We can direct people to these community resources.
* Santa Clara County residents (and/or their families and friends) only.
If you or your loved one is in a crisis, please call or text one of the following numbers to receive 24/7 confidential support from a crisis counselor:
- MOBILE CRISIS RESPONSE TEAM – 1-800-704-0900 Option 2
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline – 1-855-278-4204
- Text RENEW to 741741