Warmline/Help Desk has trained and knowledgeable volunteers with lived experience who offer free and confidential information and support services to individuals, family and friends who have been affected by mental illness.
* NAMI-Santa Clara County (NAMI-SCC) Warmline is not a 24-hour hot line, or a chat line. See below for available hours.
* We are NOT licensed professional providers of psychiatric, medical or social services. We can direct people to these community resources.
* Santa Clara County residents (and/or their families and friends) only.
If you or your loved one is in a crisis, please call or text one of the following numbers to receive 24/7 confidential support from a crisis counselor:
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline – 1-855-278-4204
- Mental Health Call Center – 1-800-704-0900 (on-call)
- Text RENEW to 741741